Communauté Informatique NDFR.net : ptit question mkw--->avi - Page 2 - Logiciels
ptit question mkw--->avi
Old 02-03-2005, 15:30
ou LM

Send a message via ICQ to LeMoi Send a message via AIM to LeMoi Send a message via MSN to LeMoi Send a message via Yahoo to LeMoi Send a message via Skype™ to LeMoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang89
J'ai essayé TMPGEnc Xpress trial), mais si ce programme ouvre bien mon fichieer .mkv, il a toujours refusé de le transformer en .avi. Pourquoi ???
Euh, tu as bien sélectionner AVI comme format de sortie? quel codec as-tu choisi ensuite?

Quote:
* tu parles de VirtualDub et de VirtualDubMod ; c'est pas la même chose ?
Disons que virtualdub saurait tout faire, mais je ne sais pas trop s'il te permet de muxer un avi sans son avec un mp3 seul, c'est tout

Quote:
*existe-t'il un logiciel (ou plugins pour un logiciel) qui transforme des fichiers rv9 ou rv10 en avi ?
Normalement EO Video Converter le fait très bien
[01mai2004@11:23:54] <@Kaspof> je garderais toujours un souvenir impérissable de toi LeMoi|Vacances
Ne soyez pas un boulet !
Old 02-03-2005, 16:20
Agé mais toujours jeune

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoi
Euh, tu as bien sélectionner AVI comme format de sortie? quel codec as-tu choisi ensuite?
Ben DivX Fusion
Old 02-03-2005, 19:58
ou LM

Send a message via ICQ to LeMoi Send a message via AIM to LeMoi Send a message via MSN to LeMoi Send a message via Yahoo to LeMoi Send a message via Skype™ to LeMoi
Et tu as bien configuré le bitrate? quel message d'erreur as-tu?
[01mai2004@11:23:54] <@Kaspof> je garderais toujours un souvenir impérissable de toi LeMoi|Vacances
Ne soyez pas un boulet !
Old 13-12-2006, 14:42
Membre junior

Bonjour!

I'm sorry for bursting into this subject and not even speaking French, but my french knowledge lacks a bit practice and you wouldn't be very happy about what I'd be producing...
I could try to tell you my problem in French as well (stress on "Try"), but for the very first time I'll stick to English and hope it's not too rude to use that topic, for I think it's rather simpel instead of creating another topic concerning the same problem.
By using Google I found that topic and I'm struggling with the same problem right now, yet I only understood half of what you were saying (such as using "VirtualDubMod") and would be glad if someone help me by explaining in English what to do.
I own a file "Mkw" and liked to convert it into avi/wmv/mpg such as those, but I don't know how. I used VirtualDubMod, yet there was an error message "Only handle [s_text/] subs for the moment", what does that mean?
What could I do about it?

Thanks in Advance!
Old 03-07-2007, 13:57
Membre junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Sin View Post
Bonjour!

I'm sorry for bursting into this subject and not even speaking French, but my french knowledge lacks a bit practice and you wouldn't be very happy about what I'd be producing...
I could try to tell you my problem in French as well (stress on "Try"), but for the very first time I'll stick to English and hope it's not too rude to use that topic, for I think it's rather simpel instead of creating another topic concerning the same problem.
By using Google I found that topic and I'm struggling with the same problem right now, yet I only understood half of what you were saying (such as using "VirtualDubMod") and would be glad if someone help me by explaining in English what to do.
I own a file "Mkw" and liked to convert it into avi/wmv/mpg such as those, but I don't know how. I used VirtualDubMod, yet there was an error message "Only handle [s_text/] subs for the moment", what does that mean?
What could I do about it?

Thanks in Advance!

en francais :

bonjour !

pour l'erreur "Only handle [s_text/] subs for the moment", télécharge "mkvtoolnix" (http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkv...s.html#windows). Ca permet de réécrire le fichier e enlevant des flux du fichier original, dont le flux "s_text" qui pose problème. Après, tu peux utiliser "VirtualDubMod" comme décrit précédemment.

in english :

hi !

to manage the error "Only handle [s_text/] subs for the moment", just download "mkvtoolnix" (http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkv...s.html#windows). This allows you to rewrite your original video file without some flows, like the "s_text" one for example. Then, you can use "VirtualDubMod" as explained in the previous answers.