Communauté Informatique NDFR.net : Longhorn : Fake or not fake - Page 2 - Windows Vista
View Poll Results: Longhorn : Fake or not fake
Ce n'est pas un fake 0 0%
Je ne sais vraiment pas 6 42.86%
C'est un fake pas de doute 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Longhorn : Fake or not fake
Old 22-10-2002, 10:29
Powered by NDFR

D'accord avec toi Formatman, ca sent le roussi pour quelques personnes si c'est vrai... mais je crois toujours au bleuf, et Billou refuse que l'on dise n'importe quoi sur sa petite fabrique "artisanale" lol
Old 22-10-2002, 10:46
cOWboy attitUDe

vu sur http://www.ibelite.com

Quote:
My thoughts on this whole Longhorn deal. I posted my full out opinion, so please post your full out opinion this time, but refrain from off-topic discussions. The following are my thoughts ONLY, and not those of IBElite.

1) It looks exactly like the upcoming, Windows XP MCE except with DesktopX slapped on and a few editions done to the UI.

2) To grab such a "nice and clean" looking shot of the DOS-based command line would be a miracle. Not to mention them calling it "Longhorn 2004" in the command setup and then in Windows, calling it "Longhorn 2003"

3) Far too advanced for it's time. Even XP wasn't looking this good in it's beta 1 stage, nevermind this apparent "alpha" release

4) The IE version number is totally off of what the normal coding style is for programmers at Microsoft. Normally, (unless final build), they have the entire lab number included, not just a .0 at the end.

Conclusion: I'll stick with my gut and say this is a "no-go" in terms of being the real deal.

Chance of Truth: 32%

Thanks to Stardock and DesktopX for these "evidence proving" screenshots.

Looks a lot like the so called "SideBar" feature http://skins.stardock.com/rtsbasic/ob/screenshot.jpg

The same can be said about this one http://skins.stardock.com/BigMac/screenshots/06.JPG

Basically, the rest was thought up from someone who was VERY original. My original post over on another news site was totally "go" for this being Longhorn, but after looking in to it some more, I realized that I made a mistake.

Of course, if i'm wrong, too damn bad
32% ce n'est vraiment pas bcp
Closed Thread