View Single Post
Old 16-01-2004, 18:42
cOWboy attitUDe

Re : Clef usb protégé en écriture :/

sur le site officiel ils disent :

I have forgot my password, is there any way to recover my data?
No, if you forget your password, you need to reformat your EasyDisk and all data will be erased permanently. Insert the driver CD which comes with your EasyDisk, also plug in the EasyDisk. Explore the driver CD, go to "Utility" folder, double click the "UDReset" file, type "Y", unplug EasyDisk, then plug it back in. Go to the "Utility" folder again, double click "Mformat", check "Quick Format" and your EasyDisk will be formatted.

I have forgot my password, is there any way to restore my EasyDisk to its original state?
Insert the driver CD which comes with your EasyDisk, also plug in the EasyDisk. Explore the driver CD, go to "Utility" folder, double click the "UDReset" file, type "Y", unplug EasyDisk, then plug it back in. Go to the "Utility" folder again, double click "Mformat", check "Quick Format" and your can choose "enable security" if you want to encrypt your EasyDisk, after format your EasyDisk will be back to it's original state.

Sinon leur utilitaire de formatage resemble bcp à Passid.exe est ce que tu as le CD qui était vendu avec la clé pour suivre les procédures ? au pire sur le site apparement il y a les utilitaires et tout