View Single Post
Old 27-06-2006, 14:53
ou LM

Send a message via ICQ to LeMoi Send a message via AIM to LeMoi Send a message via MSN to LeMoi Send a message via Yahoo to LeMoi Send a message via Skype™ to LeMoi
Explications :
Quote:
*) ISZ (ISo Ziped format)
One of the most advanced archive formats like RAR and ZIP, it is:
- a secure ISO format, as AES256 encryption is supported, you can use a password with up to 32 characterslength
- a small size ISO format, you can compress an ISO image to smaller size.What is 'Heavy Compress' feature? you can give it a try.
- spanned CD/DVD format. If your ISO image is a large file, you can split it to segmented ISZ files(I01, I02, ...). So you can burn a DVD ISO to multiple CD-R discs, as well as burn a 200GB large file to a couple of DVD-R/+R discs. In addition, it is possible to store DVD images on FAT16/FAT32 volume under Windows 98 systems now.
Quote:
**) Build-in CD/DVD burning engine(UltraBurn)
If you have Nero, version 8.1.2.1625 works just like previous versions - use NeroAPI automatically. Otherwise, UltraBurn will be called.
The on-the-fly burning feature may be helpful to you:
- Burn files and folders with no need to save it to an ISO first, for example, burn spanned CD/DVD images with multiple files (.ISZ/.I01/.I02,...)
- Open an ISO, add/delete some files and burn directly. For example, open ISO image of Windows Vista Beta2, add activation code to it and burn a DVD, keep the original ISO unchanged.
Quote:
***) Use UltraISO in USB Key or CD/DVD-ROM
Create a text file, name it as uikey.ini, enter the following lines:
;===================
UserName='xxxx'
Registration='yyyy-yyyy-yyyy-yyyy'
;===================
UltraISO will never ask for registration code if uikey.ini is found in the same place as ultraiso.exe.
Want to clear history file list of reopen? just press 'Ctrl+Alt+H' .
[01mai2004@11:23:54] <@Kaspof> je garderais toujours un souvenir impérissable de toi LeMoi|Vacances
Ne soyez pas un boulet !