View Single Post
Old 14-01-2004, 20:58
Assassination Enthousiast

Send a message via MSN to ThOMaZ2118
Re : Donner moi votre replique de film préféré

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonji
La marche des vertueux est semée d'obstacles qui sont les entreprises que fait sans fin surgir l'oeuvre du Malin.
Beni soit-il l'homme de bonne volonté qui, au nom de la charité, se fait le berger des faibles qu'il guide dans la valée d'ombre de la mort et des larmes... Car il est le gardien de son frère et la providence des enfants égarés.
J'abattrai alors le bras d'une terrible colère, d'un vengeance furieuse et effrayante sur les hordes impies qui pourchassent et réduisent à néant les brebis de Dieu.
Et tu connaîtra pourquoi mon nom est l'Eternel quand sur toi s'abattra la vengeance du Tout-Puissant...

Ezéchiel 25 - Verset 10
(adapté par Jules WINNFIELDS alias Samuel L. Jackson dans Pulp Fiction)
c'est tuer l'original ca ...
Faut le garder en anglais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules WINNFIELDS alias Samuel L. Jackson dans Pulp Fiction
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Y a encore la suite mais je me suis di que se serait trop long

Sinon y a ca aussi:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White (Harvey Keitel) dans Reservoir Dogs
If you shoot this man, you die next. Repeat. If you shoot this man, you die next.
ou encore:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White (Harvey Keitel) dans Reservoir Dogs
Even if you shoot me in a dream you better wake up and excuse yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu) dans Kill Bill Vol.1
As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!
moi fan de tarantino? cmt vous avez deviner?